Sign in:

Cubelets FAQ

Home Forums Cubelets Forum Cubelets FAQ

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  millier rosie 6 days, 14 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Eric Lundby

Bart Wessel
    Participant

FAQ says ‘programming functionality not available yet’.

Duh… Needs a refresher!

kyle McGee
    Participant

hi i was looking at my account setting and it sighed me up for for a pre-order when i had no intention of doing this can you help

Jonathan Moyes
    Keymaster

Hey Kyle,

I don’t see an order in the system for you, so maybe you just added the MOSS Preorder to your shopping cart? Payment is collected at the time of order, so it would be pretty hard for to accidentally preorder yourself some tiny robots. πŸ™‚

Regardless, I have confirmed that you have no orders on file. Thank you for checking out MOSS!

Jon

kyle McGee
    Participant

Thank you for the fast responds keep up the great work! Absolutely love moss great idea!

Louis Choi
    Participant

Well I didn’t notice this FAQ thread before posting a new one for my question, sorry~
    I plan to work on a project which would require reprogramming the blocks. I’m thinking of a possibility to send data to connected devices like mobile phones or computers. So I have two questions:
    1) Can I define my own data type using C struct?
    2) Can I actually send data to connected deives? Specifically, it’s in the form of matrix Matrix, but as long as I can send the data as an array, its good enough.

Please kindly help πŸ™‚

Hua tiger
    Participant

Thanks for the great work and especially for Cubelets!

In the cubelets faq under How do I program my cubelets, Cubelets Code (windows) and Cubelets studio (mac) are listed. Should it be cubelets-flash?

millier rosie
    Participant

Thanks for the great work and especially for Cubelets!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.