Sign in:

Even Steven trouble

Home Forums Cubelets Blockly Forum Even Steven trouble

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Stu Barwick 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jolene Ray
    Participant

Can anyone help me figure out why my even Steven robot is manicly turning in circles? I think I have followed the tutorial exactly and in no way is it doing the “let’s keep an even distance” thing. Anyone had the same trouble or know what I’m doing wrong?

Stu Barwick
    Participant

Hi Jolene,

I’m happy to help you troubleshoot your robot construction. I’m guessing your “manic” circle turning has to do with the orientation of the Drive Cubelets in your construction.

If you look at the Drive Cubelet wheels you should see two little white gears to the side of the wheels (behind the clear plastic). Please make sure that these gears are on the same side of the Cubelet. This ensures that your wheels are spinning in the same direction. In the case of the Even Steven robot construction, the gears should be on the left side of each Drive Cubelet if you’re facing the”front” of the robot construction.

Hope this helps but if you’re still having trouble let me know and I’ll do what I can to help out!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.