Sign in:

Thoughts on what I should order for my classroom?

Home Forums Education Forum Thoughts on what I should order for my classroom?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kris martin 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I am looking to get cubelets for my Intro to Computers class and possible my Computer Programming class at the High School level. The Intro class is an introductory class into Computer Science and Programming. I am looking to use these as an intro to robotics and to enhance students problem solving skills. Please let me know what your thoughts are as to what I should order. Each year I have about 30-40 students split between two classes.

Thank you,
    Danielle

Rebecca Dolmon
    Participant

Hello, Danielle,

Thank you for the inquiry! Given the size of your classes and the fact that you are teaching at the high school level, I would suggest the Creative Constructors educator pack. This pack comes with enough Cubelets to have 4-6 working groups at one time. It includes enough Bluetooth Cubelets for 4 working groups, allowing you to introduce programming to your students using Cubelets Blockly. We also have free lesson plans that were written for students at the high school level and designed around the contents of our Educator Packs.

Please feel free to reach out to me directly with further questions about what is best for your students. I can also assist you with ordering.

Best,
    Rebecca
    rebecca.dolmon@modrobotics.com

kris martin
    Participant

Thanks for sharing the information sir, I was also looking for the lesson plants – Ignou mba project

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 5 days ago by  kris martin.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.