How do I perform maintenance on my Cubelets?
Maintaining your Cubelets is easy! Here are some steps you can take to keep your Cubelets ready for action:
Take a dry cloth and wipe off the magnets periodically.
- This will ensure that anything stuck to your magnets after play gets wiped away
You can use disinfectant wipes to clean your Cubelets if a lot of hands have been touching them.
- Make sure the Cubelets being wiped down are not attached to a Battery Cubelet.
- Use a damp, not wet, cloth or wipe to clean Cubelets. An excess of moisture may damage the electronic components.
- When wiping down the Battery, make sure it is switched off .
- Allow the Cubelets to dry before connecting to the Battery Cubelet to play.
Check your Drive Cubelet wheels after each play session, or just every once in awhile, to be sure nothing is caught up in them.
- Remove any long fibers that may be caught in the wheels
- To avoid these strands and small fibers from getting caught in the wheels, use the Drive Cubelet on hard surfaces.
Check the lenses of your Distance Cubelets for debris or excess film (the lenses should be nice and shiny).
- If you find the lenses are dirty, you can take a microfiber cloth and twist it around on the lens to clear it up
If you find that the screws holding the two Cubelet halves together are missing or have come loose, please contact email@example.com.
Still have questions? We’d love to help! You can always reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org